A great chicken parmesan recipe...try this one ~!
- 4 individual chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup flour with a pinch of salt and pepper added
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Basic Tomato Sauce
The prep for this dish is easy. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Next, pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet until they are approximately 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick.
Have your Parmesan cheese grated and on the ready.
Finally, slice the Mozzarella cheese into 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices.
The chicken parmesan recipe is ready...enjoy the chicken ! Nice !